Cedar Falls Food Co-op Membership
A successful food co-op depends upon community members like you. Growing our family of owners is a crucial step toward proving we have the community support and equity required to moving through our next phases and ultimately have a store that will be here for future generations. While we do not have the brick and mortar store yet, member-owners already receive benefits from business partner discounts to having a vote and say in how the store will be. Your input could influence this community more than anything you’ve ever done before! For a one-time investment of $200 (can be paid in full or via a monthly payment plan until paid in full), Cedar Falls Food Co-op member-owners receive:
• Pride in creating and owning a food co-op in the Cedar Valley that provides easy access to healthy, responsibly sourced goods built on the ideals of sustainability, education, and accessibility.
• Voting privileges in electing and the opportunity to run for the board of directors.
• Opportunity to influence important initial decisions regarding your co-op.
• Opportunity to support local vendors and farmers.
• The satisfaction that comes from knowing that you helped create a vibrant, local, community-based store.
• Co-op Newsletter.
• Member-only specials and reduced rate on co-op events/classes.