Cedar Falls Food Co-op Membership
A successful food co-op depends on community members like you. Growing our family of owners is a crucial step towards proving we have the community support and equity required before moving through our next phases. You may not have a store to walk into just yet, but many of the benefits you get from being an owner now are truly impactful. And may influence this community more than anything you’ve ever done before! For a one-time investment of $200, Cedar Falls Food Co-op member-owners receive:
• Pride in creating and owning a food co-op in the Cedar Valley that provides easy access to healthy, responsibly sourced goods built on the ideals of sustainability, education, and accessibility.
• Voting privileges in electing and the opportunity to run for the board of directors.
• Opportunity to influence important initial decisions regarding your co-op.
• Opportunity to support local vendors and farmers.
• The satisfaction that comes from knowing that you helped create a vibrant, local, community-based store.
• Co-op Newsletter.
• Member-only specials and reduced rate on co-op events/classes.