Take a minute to see what your board has been up to!
– Through July of this year our volunteers have donated over 2,400 hours of their time, resulting in the equivalent of over $60,000! Thank you to all of our amazing volunteers! We wouldn’t be able to do this work without you!
– Our Annual Member Meeting is coming up on October 23rd. Members will receive an email invitation to the event. This is a member’s only event, but if you want to join in you can become a member at the meeting.
– Don’t forget to vote for your Board of Directors. Voting is one of the major benefits to being a co-op member, so don’t miss your opportunity to exercise your democratic rights.
– We are on track to have our business plan finished in November. The Finance team has been working hard with the Small Business Incubator at the University of Northern Iowa to develop a strong plan that will set us up for success.
– The next board meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, October 17th, at 7pm at Millrace. All members are welcome to attend the open sessions of the meeting.