– We’ve hit 500 members! This is a huge milestone and we have some great momentum going. Keep up the good work and we’ll be at 1000 in no time!
– We had a great workshop with Pat Griffin to learn how to better sell our Co-op. We had over 20 members in attendance and we all learned some amazing skills!
– February is “Love Your Co-op” month and we’ll be celebrating with an Open House at Stam. Keep up to date with our events by following us on Facebook.
– As we grow in member numbers, we’re also growing as an organization. We’re currently working on our Timeline and Values Statement to better reflect where we’re at in our development and where we plan to go.
– We’ll be at several events around town in the next few months, including the Local Food and Film Festival and speaking to Rotary groups. Be sure to say “hi” if you see us!
– The Up and Coming Food Co-op Conference is happening in March and we plan to attend as we have in year’s past. Being a part of conferences like this helps us to ensure that we are taking advantages of every resource to ensure the success of our co-op.
– Our next meeting will be on February 20th, from 7-9pm at Millrace in Downtown Cedar Falls. Board meetings are open to members, so stop by and see what we’re up to!